Just a Child, Still Learning, and Collecting

Hello, my name is Liam, alias Unteroffizier Klaus. I'm 12 (13 years old soon) and I collect military stuff (Mainly WW2 and Vietnam. Some Desert Storm), and am a active participant in the Civil Air Patrol Cadet Program. My main focuses are uniforms, medals, ribbons, ribbon (+medal) racks, documents, and more. I've been collecting four nearly four years now (yes, I started at EIGHT(8)!). I'm still learning and will/want to continue to learn, which is just one reason that I've joined this forum. Thank you for reading about me, and I am happy to participate and be a member of this forum!

"Sweat Saves Blood, Blood Saves Lives, But Brains Save Both." -Generalfeldmarschall Erwin Rommel

"Don't worry about the bullets, I've got an umbrella." -Major Digby Tatham-Warter
"A dead clock is correct only two minutes a day." -me

Liam,

Welcome to the forum!

Like you I started collecting at a very young age. Now I am 50 and it has stuck with me. Its a fascinating hobby, and you will find many like minded people here.

Best wishes

Chris

767409605_sigcustom3.png.e95257302e2a500ba241cd8cdc44ff0c.png

Welcome aboard!

I too started collecting when I was around 9, and I am old now, still collecting and even own a military shop.

But I am still a 12 year old boy inside (just ask my wife).

This is a great hobby where you can learn all kinds of things, meet great people ( including some real heroes) and have a lot of fun! Can't wait to see your collection.

Jerry

Mr.JERRY
Collector of WWI & WWII Home Front Flags, Unit Flags & Guidons,US & German helmets, insignia, uniforms, medals,

Women's Military Uniforms,Wisconsin Vocational School made Fighting Knives.

Military Shop Owner & Dealer in everything else~!

donation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gif

donation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

Check out our Facebook page for updates and the latest Shop news!:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Military-Collectibles-Shop/171226792906875
Visit our website (and visit our shop if you are ever near Milwaukee, WI USA)
http://www.militarycollectorsHQ.com

See what Mr.Jerry has on eBay this week:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/mr.jerry/m.html?_ipg=200&_sop=1&_rdc=1

Welcome to the forum!

If you have the opportunity, go to shows in your region and connect with people...it's always good to network!

donation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

Always interested in the 166th Infantry, 42nd Division, A.E.F.

Quality WW1 studio portraits and real photo postcards of Distinguished Service Cross recipients; showing steel helmets; or other interesting content.