Just a Child, Still Learning, and Collecting

Unteroffizer Klaus

Unteroffizer Klaus

Hello, my name is Liam, alias Unteroffizier Klaus. I'm 12 (13 years old soon) and I collect military stuff (Mainly WW2 and Vietnam. Some Desert Storm), and am a active participant in the Civil Air Patrol Cadet Program. My main focuses are uniforms, medals, ribbons, ribbon (+medal) racks, documents, and more. I've been collecting four nearly four years now (yes, I started at EIGHT(8)!). I'm still learning and will/want to continue to learn, which is just one reason that I've joined this forum. Thank you for reading about me, and I am happy to participate and be a member of this forum!

Liam,

Welcome to the forum!

Like you I started collecting at a very young age. Now I am 50 and it has stuck with me. Its a fascinating hobby, and you will find many like minded people here.

Best wishes

Chris

Welcome aboard!

I too started collecting when I was around 9, and I am old now, still collecting and even own a military shop.

But I am still a 12 year old boy inside (just ask my wife).

This is a great hobby where you can learn all kinds of things, meet great people ( including some real heroes) and have a lot of fun! Can't wait to see your collection.

Jerry

SGT CHIP SAUNDERS

Welcome Learn all you can about each item you acquire Items that are obtainable and inexpensive can and are often very

interesting . Learn all you can about America.

Welcome to the forum!

If you have the opportunity, go to shows in your region and connect with people...it's always good to network!