Old North State Military Collectibles Show June 1, 2 2019 Raleigh North Carolina

tarbridge

Come on out for a good time 200 plus tables and the Raleigh flea mart all weekend. Bring your collectibles to sell or trade...plenty to choose from.

FB_IMG_1558667442849.jpg

Looking forward to it. I always bring home some neat pieces and enjoy getting to talk to some forum members. Bringing the wife and son with me this time, their first military show :)

-Ryan

Hookemhorns88

My daughter lives in Raleigh. Maybe I can get her to go for me to scope it out and maybe find something for me. With smart phones and the ability to send pics it may just work!

I am coming up from Texas in late July when she gives birth to my first grandchild. How often is this show?

My daughter lives in Raleigh. Maybe I can get her to go for me to scope it out and maybe find something for me. With smart phones and the ability to send pics it may just work!

I am coming up from Texas in late July when she gives birth to my first grandchild. How often is this show?

January...June and September...

I'll have my usual tables across the back wall, with worldwide orders, decorations and medals.

Always a good show.