NEW Military History Channel

ailcol

Hi Everyone,

I have recently started the MILITARY HISTORY CHANNEL on Roku. It has movies and documentaries from many various periods and it is all free. You just need a Roku device which you can pick up on Amazon for about $30.00. It will be launching on Amazon Fire soon as well.

Please check it out. I am adding new content almost daily.

Thanks!

If you have any questions please PM me.

post-9181-0-09429500-1558347151_thumb.png

We already have a Military History Channel here in the U.S. Are you going to have any problems using the same name for your channel?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, so now I'll ask a question. Are you going to answer the previous 2 questions that have been asked or are you going to just keep bumping this to the top?

Pretty good, made me laugh to. And we still hear crikets toSent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Looks like the OP has not been on here since he posted yesterday. He has not been on to respond.

BILL THE PATCH

Looks like the OP has not been on here since he posted yesterday. He has not been on to respond.

Oct is when the questions started, he's had plenty of time to answer. And besides were just breaking his B......,

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for not responding to questions as I doin't alway check and ask people to PM me with question so I know you have one.

I have had no problem using the name as I am based in the Netherlands and I have the domain name. I have close to 32,000 subscribers at this point.

I do not have Combat Cash as it is a new and copyright show. All my shows are historical and most are vintage. There are some nice WW1 silent films, lots of WW2 pieces, Korean War, plenty of Vietnam War and even more current pieces plus vintage instructional films and a few movies.

Again if you have question please PM me as I get the message and can answer right away.

Thanks

Adam