I like it, looks good to me

Check out my eBay page, I sell military insignia and just about anything else I come across

Link: https://www.ebay.com/sch/fitzkeemilitaria/m.html?item=223497878518&hash=item340982fbf6%3Ag%3ASs4AAOSw-llcxhqe&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please check out my web page as well for more items for sale

https://fitzkeemilitaria.com/

A side note, the newspaper seems to check out. The Montreal Expos started in 1969 and left in 2004 and Lou Brock retired in 1981.

TH1

Collector of WWI US Navy "Donald Duck" Caps and Hat Tallies - Looking for Tallies from the USS Carp & USS Chauncey

Could be 267th Signal Company.

Member:

ASMIC

OVMS

Primary interests:

The United States Army in WWII

The United States Army in Vietnam

WANTED:

WWII:

551st PIB pocket and shoulder patches

504th PIR real deal pocket patch 

Don’t think it’s 267th signal company. Their shoulder sleeve insignia would’ve been the 1st signal brigade patch or macv depending on the time frame

Looking for a Vietnamese made 267th Cable Construction "Snakemen" patch and DI & Theatre Made Hand Guided Patches from ODS to Present Day as well as embroidered boonies/ uniforms

Ok. Well since that is a IIFFV background maybe it is not 267th Signal but if you look at their association website their unofficial insignia looks very similar. Not exact, but similar. The one we are discussing has obviously been personalized but take that away and it looks like it could be the sword and snake that is depicted on the 267th insignia.

Member:

ASMIC

OVMS

Primary interests:

The United States Army in WWII

The United States Army in Vietnam

WANTED:

WWII:

551st PIB pocket and shoulder patches

504th PIR real deal pocket patch 

Base of the patch is 2nd Field Force, unit had to be attached.

"The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him" G.K. Chesterton

"A people that values it's privileges above its principles will soon lose both" D.D. Eisenhower

donation2009.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gif

donation2017.gif

Hi,

The 267th Field Arty Det (Radar), a 8th TAB 25th Arty, II FFV Arty assigned Detachment could be your unit. The black embroidered part may look to the AN/TPS 25 ground surveillance radar.

My 2 cents

Best, Croc

Hi,

The 267th Field Arty Det (Radar), a 8th TAB 25th Arty, II FFV Arty assigned Detachment could be your unit. The black embroidered part may look to the AN/TPS 25 ground surveillance radar.

My 2 cents

Best, Croc

Excellent ID

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2017.gif

911flag.jpg

ASMIC #1098