vietnam patch

totenkopf74

vintageproductions

It's not a novelty, but I believe Transportation related.

Was researching it once and found an id, but of course forgot to mark the website I found it on.

totenkopf74

It's not a novelty, but I believe Transportation related.

Was researching it once and found an id, but of course forgot to mark the website I found it on.

Thanks Bob

So I have a Real One? Regards

A side note, the newspaper seems to check out. The Montreal Expos started in 1969 and left in 2004 and Lou Brock retired in 1981.

TH1

MilitaryPicker1941

Don’t think it’s 267th signal company. Their shoulder sleeve insignia would’ve been the 1st signal brigade patch or macv depending on the time frame

Longhorn92

Ok. Well since that is a IIFFV background maybe it is not 267th Signal but if you look at their association website their unofficial insignia looks very similar. Not exact, but similar. The one we are discussing has obviously been personalized but take that away and it looks like it could be the sword and snake that is depicted on the 267th insignia.

Hi,

The 267th Field Arty Det (Radar), a 8th TAB 25th Arty, II FFV Arty assigned Detachment could be your unit. The black embroidered part may look to the AN/TPS 25 ground surveillance radar.

My 2 cents

Best, Croc

firefighter

Hi,

The 267th Field Arty Det (Radar), a 8th TAB 25th Arty, II FFV Arty assigned Detachment could be your unit. The black embroidered part may look to the AN/TPS 25 ground surveillance radar.

My 2 cents

Best, Croc

Excellent ID