Liner question

jmd62

Hey guys,

I found this today and just wanted to confirm if this is an Israeli liner please. Were these used in the late 60s there? If so, Ill probably sell it so any thoughts on a value would be appreciated.

Thanks!

James

post-159199-0-71403300-1557536009_thumb.jpeg

milsurp_scout_14

Another clue is that near the very edge of the brim, on the underside, is one (or looks like two on this one) Israeli characters stamped into the liner.

Excellent, I see those too thanks.

I’m looking to move it, any thoughts on a value?

Thanks!

milsurp_scout_14

The one I have is in similar condition, and has made it through several shows with a sticker of $10 on it. I feel like it's probably worth more, but the market seems to say otherwise. Perhaps it'd be worth more online.

RememberThe5thESB

The biggest give away at first glance is the lack of hardware for the three point nape.

These Israeli liners lack that hardware? The one I own has it all... I know it isnt US related here but I'm very curious now?

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

These Israeli liners lack that hardware? The one I own has it all... I know it isnt US related here but I'm very curious now?

I could very well be incorrect.

I have just noticed that the ones I've seen have lacked this hardware.

I don't study these liners so it could be that some have it and some do not and I just always notice when they do not.

RememberThe5thESB

Alright well thanks anyway, just a little interesting to me, I'll go head on over to the other forum and ask about.