Awesome WWI Army Nurse Uniform

ScottG

Received this at the museum today. It is the second one in just a few months with this nurse having served overseas. She has two Victory Medals, the Red Cross Foreign Service Medal, two overseas chevrons, bullion 2nd Corps ssi and the ANC and US insignia. We are very pleased to have this and it is named.

post-104832-0-53779500-1557274590_thumb.jpg

post-104832-0-93528500-1557274646_thumb.jpg

post-104832-0-53185200-1557274657_thumb.jpg

That is great Scott, did you get the brimmed hat that goes with it? I have a beautiful 3/4 length photo of a WWI nurse wearing one of these uniforms

That is great Scott, did you get the brimmed hat that goes with it? I have a beautiful 3/4 length photo of a WWI nurse wearing one of these uniforms

Not yet, I have to sort through literally hundreds of "civilian" hats to see if they put it with them. Many of the items we get are scattered throughout several storage areas. The last WWI Nurse set had the issue garrison cap which was great. Scott

post-104832-0-74824400-1557285368_thumb.jpg

post-104832-0-57491900-1557285394_thumb.jpg

Not yet, I have to sort through literally hundreds of "civilian" hats to see if they put it with them. Many of the items we get are scattered throughout several storage areas. The last WWI Nurse set had the issue garrison cap which was great. Scott

Gotcha, look carefully as the brimmed hats worn with these uniforms look quite civilian. Good luck!

BILL THE PATCH

Nice, would love to see the 2nd Corp bullion patch.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Nice, would love to see the 2nd Corp bullion patch.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Sorry Bill, I have photographed and resized it twice and it still won't take it.... Things were so much better with using the old photo hosting services. I can e-mail it to you if you want to pm me your e-mail. Thanks for the kind words. Scott