Best way to identify a couple hundred DUIs

I picked up a large lot of DUIs and have been trying to identify them. I figured out about half , mostly when words are available. My trouble is when I get to some thats just like a shape or item with no words. What would be the best way to identify these? Is there a website with all of them that you can look through? Thanks for any help thanks! Here are some photos

post-85644-0-66483400-1556904206_thumb.jpg

vintageproductions

You have some good ones there.

You should order the asmic charge catalog that helps I’d dis that don’t have mottos

Thanks! I ordered this book but it isnt here yet. I will look for that one

Title: U.S. Army Heraldic Crests

Author: Stein, Barry Jason

Thanks ! I dont think that was one I identified even after searching 97th DUI I am not 100% which one it is. I swear I have looked at so many the last few days that they are starting to all look alike .If anyone else see's any that stand out feel free to say.

Very nice group, I especilly like the plastic ones. The only ones I think I have never encountered before and you might have trouble finding are some in the last picture but I think they are mostly Cavalry insignia. A very low cosgt way to do it might be type in keywords such as "Cavalry distinctive insignia" into ebay, odds are there would be a similar one labeled for sell.

Thanks! I think I got most of those by doing that , only a handful I wasnt able to find like the one blue one with the indian riding a horse.

Thanks ! I wasnt sure what to think about the plastic ones

Plastic (celluloid) DUI's are usually good ones. Typically they are wartime manufacture to conserve strategic metals. Most of the plastic ones I see in your grouping are State Guard-related.