Old lithograph or painting info...War of 1812?

I posted this on the world militaria forum thinking it may be foreign. I think its actually a US Army staff officer after doing some more research. Can anyone confirm this? Does anyone recognize the individual? I went back to the flea market and confirmed it is NOT a painting. I think its a lithograph or something else. The surface texture is the same across the entire picture. Any information that I could get would be appreciated. Thank you.

post-113106-0-00617200-1556671743.jpeg

post-113106-0-59674000-1556671769_thumb.jpeg

It might be a chromolithograph.... Not sure who he is though.

Chromolithographs are usually of famous people.... Sherman, grant, Washington, etc....

...The surface texture is the same across the entire picture. Any information that I could get would be appreciated.

Do you mean to say that the surface is uniformly flat across the entire surface?

Photo chromolithograph has been mentioned, and it could possibly be a stone lithograph, or even a watercolor...

I'd love a chance to have seen that piece with a magnifying glass/jeweler's loupe!

Do you mean to say that the surface is uniformly flat across the entire surface?

Photo chromolithograph has been mentioned, and it could possibly be a stone lithograph, or even a watercolor...

I'd love a chance to have seen that piece with a magnifying glass/jeweler's loupe!

It is all one level surface as opposed to an actual painting which you cant feel the highs and lows of the paint. The surface does have like a pebbling type look/feeling to it. Ill try to post some better pictures in a day or two. If you look closely by the right eye there is a repair or some sort of haphazard touch up.