Heartland Militaria shows Oklahoma June 22-23 Alabama Aug 3-4 2019

Heartland Militaria show

Heartland Militaria show

Hello,

As we head into our 3rd year in Oklahoma and our 2nd year into Alabama the shows continue to grow and expand. Last years Oklahoma show had 308 tables and 115 dealers from all over the US. We do still have some tables in Oklahoma available but dont delay as this show will sell out once again.

The Montgomery, Alabama show this year is filling up nicely we are looking at having 250-300 tables still some great spots available head over to the website and check the shows out http://heartlandmilitariashow.com/

Lastly we are excited to announce our mega show in Jan 2020 down in Dallas we are Heartland Militaria shows is teaming up with Texas Militaria Expo and Dallas Arms Collectors to present the Lone Star Republic Militaria show this mega show will have over 500+ militaria tables along with 600+ gun show tables all under one roof.

post-169006-0-57647600-1556140565_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
Heartland Militaria show

Less than two weeks away dont miss out over 300 tables of pure militaria the largest show of its kind in the South Central US June 22-23 2019

Posted Today, 10:14 AM

Thanks for the photos --will be there on Saturday !!!!

You're welcome, and so shall I!

I went to the first two years of the show. I didn't buy anything last year but enjoyed looking at stuff. I'll be taking my two girls with me on Saturday. Whether I buy anything or not it's the only show I get to check out.

Posted Today, 02:46 PM

I went to the first two years of the show. I didn't buy anything last year but enjoyed looking at stuff. I'll be taking my two girls with me on Saturday. Whether I buy anything or not it's the only show I get to check out.

Same here dunit35, except I think I'll only be taking my one girl, my wife, which will be the first time for her IF she goes.

Today's the start day! 60% chance of rain but most all the "stuff" is inside. It rained last year too but hardly any in Chickasha. Hopefully, that'll be the case this year.

post-169006-0-57647600-1556140565.jpg

Well, it appeared to me that turnout at this sale was very good. My wife and I got there about 9am when it first opened. By the time we left most of the parking places were taken. There seemed to me to be slightly more vendors and tables this year as well as more goods to look at. I was close to getting finished looking and about to leave when I found a nice grouping to a WWII soldier. I'll post more about that later after I take pictures and do some research, but it's actually the first time I've purchased something at the sale and this is my third time going. My wife got done looking a lot quicker than I and went to the truck to read. All-in-all, I enjoyed once more looking at everything on all the tables. There weren't any military vehicles this year to look at unfortunately. I really liked that last year. The sale still goes on through Sunday, so if your in the neighborhood you should go by there.

1st Sgt CES

Had a really good time at the show ---tons of stuff there----came back with some really nice stuff----medals --patches and two uniforms (one was a First Sgt ! )

1st Sgt CES

some of the insignia found today

Had a really good time at the show ---tons of stuff there----came back with some really nice stuff----medals --patches and two uniforms (one was a First Sgt ! )

post-6716-0-66014600-1561249530_thumb.jpg

As a show report I attended this Oklahoma show over the weekend and found it excellent. I was able to pick up a nice Straffsvollzugsbeamte Prison Officer sword at the show so I am a happy camper.

Did anyone else who attended have a show report?

As a show report I attended this Oklahoma show over the weekend and found it excellent. I was able to pick up a nice Straffsvollzugsbeamte Prison Officer sword at the show so I am a happy camper.

Did anyone else who attended have a show report?

I went as I usually do. I took my two girls (age 6 and 4) as my wife had to work. She usually won't let me attend a show without her as I completely disregard any and all future financial obligations to buy whatever I want.

A good amount of vendors and customers. Quite a bit of German and American items were available. Not a lot of Japanese. We spent around two hours walking around. A couple of items I was interested in but I didn't know enough about the item to take a chance. I only bought a 1942 mess kit and a few WWII dated Coke bottles for my personal items collection. She couldn't get mad as she likes Coke products too. It'd be nice if there were more shows closer to me.

My wife thought I was a problem. I had more trouble telling my girls they couldn't buy hats or canteens. Every single camo piece of headgear they wanted to buy.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
jeffjorgensen

i have not been to the Oklahoma show but the Alabama show was a good show for quality of items, but as far as buyers was sparse , the promoter is a great guy though and very accommodating

i have not been to the Oklahoma show but the Alabama show was a good show for quality of items, but as far as buyers was sparse , the promoter is a great guy though and very accommodating

Good feedback on the Alabama show. I have attended two of the Oklahoma shows and both were good in my opinion. I found something to buy at both those I attended and the venue is very nice indeed.