Selling advice requested

30-30remchester

30-30remchester

Hello again. I seldom post, just enjoy the education the member provide. I find myself needing to reduce the number of knives I own. While most are commercial antique pocket knives, and will be listed on Ebay. I do have a number of US military blades. Two in particular cant be sold through Ebay. One is a 9 knuckle Cole fighting knife. The other is a New Zealand WW 2 knuckle knife that has to find a new home. What, in your opinions, is the best place to market these two. The New Zealand knife is fairly common, however the Cole knife is one of 48 to 75 knives he built in his early career. Nobody, including Howard, knows how many of this first type he made before he started making the shorter 8 knuckle models. Any insight is greatly appreciated.

30-30remchester

Thank for all the replies. When I acquired the Cole, as you know, these knives have no markings of any kind. I contacted Howard and he agreed to look the knife over. I got a call from Howard authenticating the knife. He then tried to purchase the knife as he had saved none of his 9 knuckle knives. He sent me a copy of his book number 4 with a hand written note about my knife.