SACO Patched Navy Uniform, great liberty art too

36thIDAlex

Hey everyone,

I’ve been watching this one closely for the last few days and unfortunately was outbid last minute. Despite my sadness at the loss, I thought this was a truly one of a kind uniform that should be put on the forum. No idea if it was named but definitely super cool with the SACO patch on the sleeve and the awesome liberty art. Whoever got it is a really lucky guy.

(Sold for $346 btw)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

"I’ve been watching this one closely for the last few days and unfortunately was outbid last minute. Despite my sadness at the loss, I thought this was a truly one of a kind uniform that should be put on the forum. No idea if it was named but definitely super cool with the SACO patch on the sleeve and the awesome liberty art. Whoever got it is a really lucky guy.
(Sold for $346 btw)"

Add shipping and the tax they charge and your closer to $480

Wow something I doubt you will ever come across again. Did this sell on eBay?

Yeah, labeled as a "Shanghai 1945 WWII Navy Top" or something along those lines. Unfortunately I am poor college student so I only had a few hundred I was able to bid on it, had this gone up like 6 years from now I probably would have had a better chance. Its got to be a truly one of a kind piece. I've never seen anything like it anywhere.