WW2 Camo Set

Ricardo

I have always beleived that the 'sniper' photo was staged. The biggest question is WHY would a German Sniper or anyone else at that stage of the game wear a US cam suit when they had their own readily available cam suits that were much better suited to the environment. Add to that the individual would have had to have found one in reasonable condition to use as it doesn't seem to have been shot up or in anyway removed forcibly from the original owner.

• 3 years later...

I have this to ask:

I have seen many original sets, all being fastened flight suit style with a talon or similar zip (mostly Talons in my experience if not entirely)

I think the ww2imp set fastens with buttons as one would encounter on the OD one piece set. anyone seen a set of camo fastening this way?

Tim.

Was this question ever answered? I have the same question!

bravo_2_zero

I have always beleived that the 'sniper' photo was staged. The biggest question is WHY would a German Sniper or anyone else at that stage of the game wear a US cam suit when they had their own readily available cam suits that were much better suited to the environment. Add to that the individual would have had to have found one in reasonable condition to use as it doesn't seem to have been shot up or in anyway removed forcibly from the original owner.

War games , the guy in the camo would be pretending to be a German.