I stumbled upon this photograph tonight while browsing the web for Alton Brown's recipe for Hot & Sour Soup... It's amazing how we can get side-tracked.

A little unconventional? He served in the 10th Mountain Division...

post-2801-1229981049.jpg

In memory of Lance Corporal Jeremy S. Lasher, 2nd Battalion, 8th Marine Regiment, 2nd Marine Division, II Marine Expeditionary Force. Killed in Action July 23, 2009, Helmand Province, Afghanistan. Semper Fi

Lance Corporal's 2/8 challenge coin was STOLEN from his grave. Please see the following forum link for details: http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/210650-challenge-coin-stolen-from-marine-kia-grave/&do=findComment&comment=1654270

My eBay Auctions: http://shop.ebay.com...s/m.html?_dmd=1

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gif

I stumbled upon this photograph tonight while browsing the web for Alton Brown's recipe for Hot & Sour Soup... It's amazing how we can get side-tracked.

A little unconventional? He served in the 10th Mountain Division...

It's a pre war Ben Pearson take down bow.

Now about it's use well, anybody out there?

"The reason the American Army does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the American Army practices it on a daily basis."

That's a great picture. Can I ask where you found it? I've seen another of some 10th Mtn. men with a bow and arrow during training at Camp Hale that I'll dig up and post. I looked up Mr. Hulbert in our 10th Mtn. database, he was in F Company, 86th Regiment (my dad was F 87), and received the Bronze Star 4/23/45 at San Benedetto Po where the 10th crossed the Po river.

donation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif

Now about it's use well, anybody out there?

For specific use against the elite Apfel Legion:

germanapple.jpg

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gif

donation2018.gifdonation2019.gif

donation2019.gif

I wouldn't call a bow unreasonable. It is possible he was a scout, sneaking aruond, a gunshot would be a dead give away. Where with a bow. What do you hear? ......................nothing.

I wouldn't call a bow unreasonable. It is possible he was a scout, sneaking aruond, a gunshot would be a dead give away. Where with a bow. What do you hear? ......................nothing.

Actually you hear a "SWISH, THUMP" then its too late.

donation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gif
donation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.