A 3rd Reich Collector! What am I doing here?

MAP1

Hello Gents,

Glad to join the forum after some fine guys (Thank Brig/Smitty) recommended that I sign up after I started dipping my toe into US awards this year. I think it was because I kept on bugging them with questions and more questions. :dry:

A little bit about me....

Yes, Sorry to say....I'm an unabashed collector of German Third Reich items and love it. :) Been collecting since I was a kid and have build up a small collection of awards, helmets, equipment, uniforms, rifles, edged weapons, etc. etc. etc.

But I love history so I do not limit myself strictly to Third Reich items. I also have interests in collecting items for other countries from WW2 and WW1 (primarily US and Japan as well as some Italian items)

Basically, I just like it all.

Anyway Thanks for having me. Looking forward to building up my knowledge of US Militaria.

Thanks and Regards,

Michael

Welcome aboard. Glad to see you made it over here

A Rookie mistake setting up my account but all is well now thanks to Rusty Canteen. (Thanks for fixing it).

Uh oh Michael, you joined up on here too after catching the same bug I got bit by. Glad to see you joined up here and you will not regret it!

Uh oh Michael, you joined up on here too after catching the same bug I got bit by. Glad to see you joined up here and you will not regret it!

Thanks John. Yeah the bug!!...but it was self inflicted. My 2019 resolution was to get all the WW2 US awards (one boxed and one loose for display). Still have a long ways to go......

Rakkasan187

Michael,

Glad you came on over.. You will be able to correspond with some great members here and many of them will be able to assist you in your quest for US medals...

You will soon have a well rounded collection.. TR and US...

Stay in touch..

Leigh (Smitty)

Thanks Vintage and Smitty.

I will check out the other forum.

And yes Smitty....I will be in touch. Still looking for lots of Awards to build out the collection!