info on US army Officers repro uniform

Sorcerer1

I may relaunch myself into the Great war living history again.

Many years ago, early nineties I used an original US officers jacket which I sold afterwards, it wouldn't fit me anyway because of some extra pounds.

However, I've been searching sources for a reproduction uniform and it seems only WPG has them, including the peaked cap, sam browne etc.

I was wondering if anyone might know another source than WPG?

Thanks

Guy

MastersMate

I have had good results from this business located in India. The owner, Sanjay Suri, is very responsive to requests. He is 13 hours ahead of west coast time. I have bought a couple of replica USN CPO uniforms and

been satisfied with the quality. Just took a local tailor to make the final sewing alterations for a final fit.. Send him an e mail with your request..

https://www.replicaters.com/

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Was this recently your dealing with replicators?

Over the years I read and heard many people complaints.

So maybe they service and quality has improved.

Guy

I would advise you to be VERY cautious when dealing with Replicators, they have quite a questionable track record of reliability and credibility. Try searching their name on the Forum and read the threads previously written about them, that's my advice before even trying to contact them.

WWII Parachutist

After reading their terms & conditions, there is absolutely no way I would send them my money - you're almost begging to be ripped off!

How about their #10 rule: "The company is not bound to remake or refund the payments for any reason whatsoever."

Or how about #8: "The company is held harmless from any discrepancy out of the nature of description of the fabric"

www.replicaters.com/replicaters-terms-conditions

Robswashashore

Replicators.com still has my money from an order some years ago. It was only a patch, but NO WAY would I ever send that guy big money. He is a thief and a liar.

Jean

• 3 months later...