US M1 GARAND Collection

warpath

US M1 GARAND Collection in my store this week...It will take a good while to sort and catalog these and many more...Thanks for looking.

Ed

post-3653-0-97167300-1554422219_thumb.jpg

post-3653-0-44859600-1554422238_thumb.jpg

all post war rebuilds ed??

Several are correct grade rifles. Many are older CMP and DCM rifles. One National Match, two in .308, M1D snipers, two import stamped, one Gas Trap serial number, many correct H&R rifles...continuing research through this weekend...Photos show part of the collection.

Ed

Any EMcF, Scooped Latch Stocks?

I'm looking for one.

I am still cataloging them. I don't recall that.

That's a really nice group, are the M1 D's original guns, origional CMP M1D's that had reproduction extras like scope and rings added, or fantisy guns?

The M1Ds are original, the scopes are not.

That's a really nice group, are the M1 D's original guns, origional CMP M1D's that had reproduction extras like scope and rings added, or fantisy guns?

Government Issue

My God that's far more than I saw from the instagram photos. I initially said you could outfit a platoon, but you may be able to equip a battalion with that amount!

Are the dueling pistols on the counter the go to method for price negotiation on store merchandise? If so, how many paces are we talking? :P

My God that's far more than I saw from the instagram photos. I initially said you could outfit a platoon, but you may be able to equip a battalion with that amount!

Are the dueling pistols on the counter the go to method for price negotiation on store merchandise? If so, how many paces are we talking? :P

Those are for dispute resolution in the store...Pick a number, one or two!

Ed- You've got them, cool! Be there tomorrow, still looking for that H&R. SKIP

Skip,

I have several H&R M1 Garands for you to choose from.

Ed

that is a real nice store you have there, nice and clean, well lite, the walls with painted flags and the rifles is a great idea. wish I was in driving distance.

Holy Mackerel! Just left Ed's place, he wasn't kidding about Garands. They are beauties, and a lot have CMP Certificates of Authenticity. Looked at a few H&Rs, first one I picked up was great. Correct HRA 50s stock, all HRA parts- bolt, barrel (7-54), op rod, hammer, rear sight, and of course receiver. Plus the original CMP certificate. Overall the rifle appears to be a CMP "Correct Grade". I was gonna try an order just a Service Grade from CMP, w/ a sticky asking for an H&R, but then there's not any guarantee I'd receive one. This was a sure thing, and plenty to choose from. I bought it. Thank you Ed! SKIP a very happy "Warpath" customer.