Homemade Mannequin (WIP)

Decided to show my half put together nearly finished mannequin, while the purpose of it wasnt for my own display, instead for display at my school for my history class. I'll certainly use it at home.

Made simply from plywood, one 2x4, 3 dowel rods, ductape, pillows, and old t shirts. Not bad for my first try I dont think.

Any opinions on how to maybe make it better would be great.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Haha, I know. It's a work in progress for a reason! I'm going to cut the board down tonight so it fits better, not only that but its designed so that the dowels can come out of the base plate, and a pair of pants fitted over the dowels and belted around the torso, then the mannequin gets put back on the base. (Cant fit shoes sadly) I cant even fit my pair of original 38in waist wool pants over the base, so the plate is to be cut anyway.

Hence the common front line lament: does this uniform make my butt look big?

If only you could see the pants I'm putting on this thing (which you can once I post then haha) Has one of the biggest field repair patches in the groin and half the butt...