Air Force Brat

Air Force Brat

Hi,
I'm new to the forum,and I'm not sure I'm posting questions in the right places. I've heard many good things about this site, and desperately need some advice. Although I might be asking questions that dont have answers.
I recently found out a huge Militaria convention is coming to Pomona, Ca. in May. Not to far from where I live, anyone else planning on attending?
Also I have many things I plan on selling and I'm not sure how to offer them here, or even what they might be worth since I haven't seen them anywhere else. Maybe they aren't even things others collect I really dont know. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

MALMSTROM MINUTEMAN NEWSPAPER years 66-70
First photo my father standing in the lower right corner pic, although they mixed up the names with the upper left photo. He just made Maj, Maj. Norman Monson MCCC, next photo May 69 issue

post-220386-0-62867000-1554258114_thumb.jpg

I'm in the O.C. I haven't been to Pomona in decades. This site has a "whats it worth?" that you can post items for opinions. Try to group items that are groupings and gather up loose small stuff ganged up in a photo. Tag each item with an "A,B,C,D..." so everyone is on the same page

Air Force Brat

I'm in the O.C. I haven't been to Pomona in decades. This site has a "whats it worth?" that you can post items for opinions. Try to group items that are groupings and gather up loose small stuff ganged up in a photo. Tag each item with an "A,B,C,D..." so everyone is on the same page

Grouping, good idea I hadn't thought above general topic i.e missiles

As for the "whats it worth" that's kind of the reason for my post here. I posted a question about a JFK signature I have discussing appt's to the military academies on Senate stationary, but didnt get any replies. Perhaps it's one of those impossible things to answer.

Grouping, good idea I hadn't thought above general topic i.e missiles

As for the "whats it worth" that's kind of the reason for my post here. I posted a question about a JFK signature I have discussing appt's to the military academies on Senate stationary, but didnt get any replies. Perhaps it's one of those impossible things to answer.

In general a grouping is the items that belonged to one person, but can be same type items or as I was saying a mass of different items grouped together so as not to shoot one photo of one item at a time.