90th div on ebay now

Costa

here we go-- another Rembrandt creating piss pots for profit. how many times I thought about giving up on collecting due to these crooks but, why I don't know I keep on going!

Im not saying this helmet is good or bad but you cant count a helmet out because of pencil marks, ive seen it on one looker originals....mike

The seller is in Canada so it would probably be difficult to return if you purchased the helmet (and were dissatisfied) and you live in the CONUS.

manayunkman

If it has eBay protection there is no problem with a return.

I like this helmet.

It does have an EM laundry no

if this is a good lid the laundry (partial asn) number in the pot may be traceable if some one has a officers roster. last names starting with Z is not to common. now as to answer a question why did I say its good??? it doesn't have that new look. liner chin strap is used and you can see a wear pattern as it sits. the pot chin strap clearly shows where the chinstraps were laying up against the back over the rim. med tape as bars on the liner-------------- look you can say this and that about a painted lid and it doesn't mean anything unless its in hand or the laundry number can be checked against a roster. there is 1 way--- the red insignia. weren't they supposed to be of a certain size?? there is a member who is a collector in 90th items that has several lids. I forget who he is but, find him and get his view on it. several years ago I got a 90th lid which was said to be a fake do to the size of the insignia and the open ends to the 0. I say no way. why?? when I got the helmet I took the liner out of the pot and sandwiched between the 2 were 2 original gas brassards. why would that be in a fake helmet and why didn't the seller find them and take them? there are helmets out there that hit you straight on and you know right there they are good and others you have to question. im no pro--- just my opinion. here is mine--- again2 real brassards?? fake??

post-73-0-14644500-1554228818.jpg

USMC-RECON0321

If you actually go to the original listing and look at all the full size pictures (Zoom in), I would give this a better chance of being legit than fake. I like what I can see. To bad he probably took a back door offer though. Looks like he cancelled 6 bidders with two who bid up to $1800 at the time he ended it.