Looking for info on my Grandfather

CWG

Hi, My Grandfathers name was Joseph Minor Gill. He enlisted in WW2 in the Army Air Core or Airforce I say this because he enlisted many times between 1946 and in 1947. He received an Honorable discharge for lying about his birthdate when enlisting. Then after the war, he was stationed at Wright Patterson Air Force Base or Chenault AFB. Then was sent off to fight the Korean War when that war came around and supposedly helped build runways for aircraft to take off from. When he was sent home he was stationed at Chenault AFB-Wright Patterson AFB. I am asking for someone to help research my grandfathers time in Korea and what he did at Chenault AFB as our family knows a good part but we do not know what he actually did in his time in Korea nor Chenault. Any info would help. Thank you for helping I will post pictures of him, his Geneva conventions card, and his dog tags as maybe those will help. Thank you for reading and take care.

-Charles

post-179974-0-57592500-1554082195_thumb.jpg

Hi, My Grandfathers name was Joseph Minor Gill. He enlisted in WW2 in the Army Air Core or Airforce I say this because he enlisted many times between 1946 and in 1947. He received an Honorable discharge for lying about his birthdate when enlisting. Then after the war, he was stationed at Wright Patterson Air Force Base or Chenault AFB. Then was sent off to fight the Korean War when that war came around and supposedly helped build runways for aircraft to take off from. When he was sent home he was stationed at Chenault AFB-Wright Patterson AFB. I am asking for someone to help research my grandfathers time in Korea and what he did at Chenault AFB as our family knows a good part but we do not know what he actually did in his time in Korea. Any info would help. Thank you for helping I will post pictures of him, his Geneva conventions card, and his dog tags as maybe those will help. Thank you for reading and take care.

-Charles

post-179974-0-16311700-1554082259_thumb.jpg

Hi, My Grandfathers name was Joseph Minor Gill. He enlisted in WW2 in the Army Air Core or Airforce I say this because he enlisted many times between 1946 and in 1947. He received an Honorable discharge for lying about his birthdate when enlisting. Then after the war, he was stationed at Wright Patterson Air Force Base or Chenault AFB. Then was sent off to fight the Korean War when that war came around and supposedly helped build runways for aircraft to take off from. When he was sent home he was stationed at Chenault AFB-Wright Patterson AFB. I am asking for someone to help research my grandfathers time in Korea and what he did at Chenault AFB as our family knows a good part but we do not know what he actually did in his time in Korea. Any info would help. Thank you for helping I will post pictures of him, his Geneva conventions card, and his dog tags as maybe those will help. Thank you for reading and take care.

-Charles

post-179974-0-93839000-1554082322_thumb.jpg