Post WWII Airborne

devilstoothpick

devilstoothpick

Do a simple google search, lots of information out there.

I'm Interested in forum members info - thanks bud.

More info about what? About what units these patches are for? About the units? Or about the era/authenticity of these particular patches?

ocsfollowme

Any collector if wanting to purchase any airborne related patch MUST have this book. I look through it bi-weekly and have read through it. It empowers you as a collector to become a semi expert on what patches are, the periods that they were worn, and when someone asks a question about an oval on the forum you can quickly ID for them. It has saved me $$$ by not buying post WWII insignia.

https://www.amazon.com/Emblems-Honor-Airborne-Kurt-Keller/dp/0615996248

I am going to read in between the lines and the lack of responses. If you want members on this great forum to chime in please ask specific questions. If you just post a question "tell me everything about this" you will not get answers other than "google it and figure it out for yourself."

devilstoothpick

Any collector if wanting to purchase any airborne related patch MUST have this book. I look through it bi-weekly and have read through it. It empowers you as a collector to become a semi expert on what patches are, the periods that they were worn, and when someone asks a question about an oval on the forum you can quickly ID for them. It has saved me $$$ by not buying post WWII insignia.

https://www.amazon.com/Emblems-Honor-Airborne-Kurt-Keller/dp/0615996248

I am going to read in between the lines and the lack of responses. If you want members on this great forum to chime in please ask specific questions. If you just post a question "tell me everything about this" you will not get answers other than "google it and figure it out for yourself."

I have the books I know quite a bit about WWII insignia - I'd like to read more about post WWII / Korea I don't think I'm out of line asking for more info. I just want to see more examples and info from this time frame.