Expensive ebay Helmet

The Rooster

I messaged him too. He said he's back on the forum. I know the forum has a screening system so banned members can not make another account. He might just be blowing smoke but keep a lookout for a new member that may be him.

airborneguy44

My response to him:

Dude just stop. I follow you in Instagram and admired your helmet collection for a while but now Im having second thoughts on all your helmets. You were caught faking the medic helmet before. You even posted on your story asking if anyone has original inland a-yokes. Is it a coincidence that you asked for a-yokes AND have a inland liner with an M1-C pot? I dont think so....

He immediately responded with:

I have no idea what your talking about. The liner is 100% original. I didnt ask anyone for Yokes. If I got WW2 A yokes to make a fake... why would I cut them..? Everyone knows an inland with yokes present is worth much more than if they arent.Yous dont make any sense. It is an original inland & M1C there is nothing fake about it.

Yes I made a mistake with the painted medic doesnt mean a plain Jane airborne helmet is bad.

I messaged him too. He said he's back on the forum. I know the forum has a screening system so banned members can not make another account. He might just be blowing smoke but keep a lookout for a new member that may be him.

He'll be pretty easy to spot.

He immediately responded with:

I have no idea what your talking about. The liner is 100% original. I didnt ask anyone for Yokes. If I got WW2 A yokes to make a fake... why would I cut them..? Everyone knows an inland with yokes present is worth much more than if they arent.Yous dont make any sense. It is an original inland & M1C there is nothing fake about it.

Yes I made a mistake with the painted medic doesnt mean a plain Jane airborne helmet is bad.

post-11015-0-20650500-1553013366_thumb.png

GeneralCheese

Gunslinger89 might know who he is........

Oh man how did I miss that thread, that is hilarious.

Dom made an offer on the Inland AB I had on eBay under a new username, like dc-07 something. I knew it was him right away considering his initials and that the account was in Brooklyn. He played (played used loosely) dumb when I called him out and said I'd never sell to him, and said that "The name is Dwight, don't know who Dominick is"

Considering the source, I'll take that as a compliment.

I messaged him about the liner being fake and his response was:

"Its an original inland you f***ing idiot."