USN/USMC WW2 Flight Groupings

Navybean

Truly Outstanding, many thanks for sharing these wonderful and historic groups! - Dave.

Thanks Dave I hav been pondering this endeavor for a few years now. Wanted to put them all in one place. I have a few more groups.

Spectacular collection Mike! Amazing stuff! Thanks for sharing them!

Rick

Thanks Rick, not The M-1s I have been chasing lately but just as hard to find.

Those are some fantastic Naval Aviation groups! I think I told you that I have a VD-1 group as well with a bunch of photos ETC. He was also from WA . You have found some nice groups here in the Evergreen state!

Kurt

Great groups there! Love those logbooks!!! :o One of my favorite pieces to collect! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks yes couple of good log books especially Bruntons as he saw a lot of action early in the war, then also Brynestads with the notes of his kills. The TBF Group is great as well lot of combat details.

Thanks for viewing

Those are some fantastic Naval Aviation groups! I think I told you that I have a VD-1 group as well with a bunch of photos ETC. He was also from WA . You have found some nice groups here in the Evergreen state!

Kurt

Thanks for the note Kurt, I do recall discuss your VD-1 Group, remarkable how many ended up in the PNW considering how small the Group was.

I have a couple other groups from Spokane area but I,have not gotten around to them yet.

Thanks for viewing Mike

Mind blowing grouping Navy Bean.

Especially the VT-94 with Navy Cross.

Thanks for posting some USN/USMC aviation WW2 stuff :)!

Regards,

Jerry

Beautiful and historic WWII Navy/USMC aviation groupings. I especially love the uniforms with the cuff patches !!!

Been sad before, but I will Say it again,...Some GREAT items, .... Thank You for sharing.

Thank you for the comments, happy to,share the groups

Beautiful and historic WWII Navy/USMC aviation groupings. I especially love the uniforms with the cuff patches !!!

I really enjoyed that aspect as well, I have a lot of uniforms but most of the ones I ended up with out of the bush seemed most complete and ornamented.