Syracuse, NY Military Show 4/7/19

CNY Militaria

CNY Militaria

Spring 2018 Syracuse, New York area Military Collectors Show presented by NFG Shows. The show is Sunday, April 7, 2019 at VFW Post 3146, 2000 Lemoyne Ave, Mattydale, NY (Suburb of Syracuse)

60+ tables of militaria.

Show hours are 8:30 AM - 2:00 PM ($5 admission) with early entry at 7:00 AM ($10 admission). Children under 12 are free.

Contact Bruce at 716-542-9929 for table reservations or more information.

BILL THE PATCH

I've been waiting for the date. Hope I get there.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

One week from today. Time to catch up with ole friends. Trading on line is easy and less travel but nothing beats looking, handling and the fellowship at a show. See you in central NY. See top post for details.....got stuff to sell or trade, bring 'er.

Cheers

Persian Gulf Command

I'll be there looking for WW2 Ordnance. Most wanted is Yellow HE, AP, Grenades, and Shipping Tubes. Bring your heavy stuff and I'll make your return home easier. Also see my posts in the Wanted Section.

PM me if you want to let me know what you have. to sell.

See you in Mattydale (Syracuse) next Sunday.

CNY Militaria

I'll be looking for good US General Officer items, and will have mostly $5-10 Pre-WWI-Vietnam era Insignia in cases, as well as some uniforms.

Me and tom will be there with two tables with all kinds of militaria to sell...im hoping to find 11th airborne helmets....mike

Persian Gulf Command

Just returned form the Syracuse (Mattydale) show and it just keeps getting bigger, containing more dealers and better militaria.

BILL THE PATCH

I to just got back, lots of stuff more then last year. But I found more last year then this year, go figure. What I did notice there were a couple of patch dealers who weren't there last year. And the patches we're a little overpriced in my opinion. Met some forum members. Got really good deal from tigerfan (usmf member) on some patches. overall a great time, oh yeah lots of nazi stuff, see ya next year

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...