Hello from New York!

Buffalo_Soldier76

Buffalo_Soldier76

Thanks for the add! Been wanting/meaning to join for awhile just never got around to doing it. Very happy to be a member of this forum! Thanks again!!!

Buffalo_Soldier76

I’m a 18 year old USMC collector and have been collecting militria items for about almost 10 years now. When I first started collecting I collected German items and then switched over to the allies mostly being the Marines. My main theatre of war is the Pacific and I have a range of items from japanese and American. Most of my collection consists of Marine dress uniforms/groupings.

Welcome! I grew up in Upstate New York but have been here in California for a very long time. Enjoy yourself here. It's a great forum.

Mikie

BILL THE PATCH

Hi and welcome, what part of NY you from?,

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Buffalo_Soldier76

Hi and welcome, what part of NY you from?,

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk[/quote

I am from Western NY, in between Buffalo and a Rochester

BILL THE PATCH

I've been traveling up around that area alot lately, my son goes to Ithaca college and my other son lives in buffalo. As CNY says your close to the mattydale show

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Welcome. You can't be too far from me. I'm in the Rochester area. If I can ask, where do you find most of the items you collect. In my neighborhood I have a few shops that know I like military stuff so they keep an eye out for it, knowing that I'll stop in every week or so. I'm a Pacific Theatre guy also when it comes to WW2 items.

• 1 month later...
Buffalo_Soldier76

Sorry for getting back so late! But Mt. Morris I always find a lot of things there or Geneseo. The Avon Flea Market is also an amazing place to find items!