Online DI catalog project

FrankHummel

I would like to start an online catalog of the DIs that were not yet cataloged by ASMIC over the last 30 years, like Signal, Army Aviation, MI, Medical, etc... - high quality color scans of real DI´s (no artworks) - free of charge and visible for everyone.

Is there anyone who would like to participate? Are there any members in this forum who do also work on the ASMIC catalogs?

I would like to avoid that two groups of people are doing the same work.

I have my own collection of about 9000 pcs and the Fritz Meier collection of about 15.000 pcs including most beercan DIs that exist. So I should be able to contribute a lot. I also have most German made DIs.

Frank Hummel, Germany

Sorry this is a late reply, but I feel like it would be great to get a free resource out there especially for DI's that havn't been covered yet. Unfortunatly most of my DI's don't fall into these categories and given that between the two of you there are 24000 pieces already accounted for it might be unlikely that I could offer anything new but I have a few intresting variations that might be worth sharing. Id be happy to help in any small collection could and wanted to show that there was some interest in the site being made.