Military aircraft scrap yard

P-59A

Love it! So do they price their stuff to sell to governments, or could you make them an offer on some of the seats you pictured, or just how do they do business there? Always have been curious about those places after having driven past the rows of scrapyards outside the AMARC facilty at D-M AFB.

Love it! So do they price their stuff to sell to governments, or could you make them an offer on some of the seats you pictured, or just how do they do business there? Always have been curious about those places after having driven past the rows of scrapyards outside the AMARC facilty at D-M AFB.

This place came to be in the 50's. The owners dad bought this stuff back in the day and sold stuff to the public. The dad passed away and the son makes custom hydraulic lines. This stuff is just sitting around. Lots of 50'-60's stuff. The son is willing to sell bulk just to clear room at good prices. The times I have been there not one customer ventured around looking. They came for hydraulic lines. It's a honey hole, one needs to bring a list of prefix numbers to know what you are looking at. The son has no idea of what he has.

• 2 weeks later...
Cobrahistorian

How are they stocked for WW2 instruments? I've got a P-47 panel I'm looking to finish. Can you post or PM contact information?

Thanks!

Jon