Hello from France !

razorback

Hi everybody !

I'm from Sèvres near Paris, France, and 58 years old.

As surprising it can be, I'm new in the militaria collecting world and mainly interrested in SSI, focusing on WW2 US units involved in D-Day, battle of Normandy and liberation of France....that's a good start I think, before looking further.

I've been reading the board since a few monthes as a guest and already learnt a lot from people here, so I decided to join.

I'm glad to be accepted in your community and apologize if my English is not perfect....will do my best !

Welcome! Many nice things are still found in France, I can not wait to see what you find!

We are happy to have you here (and your English is very good!)

I'm familiar with Normandy, as I've been there many times. Your town "Sevres" sound's very familiar to me? Is it on N-13? I have a ligne: www.ww2dday.com . I was in Normandie for the 65th, if you check my photos, I give a yourube briefing at La Fiere Bridge/Pont.

Possibly you know Patrick: www.6juin1944.com

Bienvenue

Hello !

Sèvres is in Paris' suburb and even if not really crossed by road N13 ,it's not so far from it, as well as from highway A13, that are the roads from Paris to Normandy.

Thanks for the links, I'll have a look on them, I don't think I already knew these websites.