AIR FORCE PATCH REFERENCE

Alec

Are there any books on US Air Force squadron insignias. I can't seem locate anything in seraches. Plenty on Army and Navy patches but falling short on the Air Force.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Try usmilitarypatches.com Still under construction but over 30,000 USAF patches on it. I'm the admin of the USAF portion, and you don't have to register to look. We stopped registrations due to Russian spamming for now. As far as books, there are a series by Jerome Polder from the 80s-90s with tons of B/W scans if you can find them.

Randy

Thanks, but no updates since 2013 on it.

True, but still contains quite a lot of patches and information.

I believe it was run by an active duty USAF officer who would update it between deployments. I am not sure what has happened since then.

True, but still contains quite a lot of patches and information.

I believe it was run by an active duty USAF officer who would update it between deployments. I am not sure what has happened since then.

I think he just got to the point where his duty responsibilities got to be too much. Last I knew Rich was a Lt. Col., he might be a full bird by now. That's a reason we started the other site as the other wasn't really active. Hopefully between the two it will help fulfill many inquiries.

Randy