Harley TM-10-1175 WW2 Manual

cerick1450

Hello

I picked this maual up for the Harley Model 42WLA-Solo, dated Nov 1941. It is in very good condition with the original owners name and Normoly on the cover. (I blackend out the vets name in the picture only...) Normoyle is a camp in Texas.. Kind of neat. It has a few period soldier poems hand written in pencil inside the back cover.. I was not sure if these are hard to come by or not, but thought I would pick it up anyway...

Let me know if these are hard to find..

Thank you..

post-13198-0-31452200-1548186779.jpg

post-13198-0-00722700-1548186790.jpg

post-13198-0-89309800-1548186818.jpg

Anyone? Value range?

I also thought it was interesting that this appears to have been at one time at the Normoyle Camp in Texas. On the Harley Museum site, they have photo's of Harley techs training Army Mechanics at Normoyle during the war.

Thank you for the help..

• 10 months later...

there's more of these around than you might think. The later ones are the better manuals, I like yours however, and I might say a little higher than 70 dollars but it's not a hugely valuable manual

nice item, thanks for sharing

Every 42WLA motorcycle came with one of these manual stuffed in the saddle bags along with a uncrating manual during WWII.

The price has been way up on these but has come down, I paid $80 for a mint example without any of the surplus ink price stamped on it and with out any grease marks.