WW2 Half Tracks Corning, CA

easterneagle87

easterneagle87

I knew I saw the front end poking out of the weeds!! I have seen it for years but never stopped. Here is your opportunity to own it! A body and another front end. See iot listed on Craig's List, either Cicho or Redding.

Asking $6700 for all with the extra parts on a trailer.

Have fun!!

post-9131-0-40173000-1547912394_thumb.jpg

Hundreds of these sitting out in remote Texas farmers fields. Notice the rear armor is missing, that is how DOD demilled / surplussed them out by the thousands in the 50's.Very high asking price, considering tracks are age cracked beyond repair, ( he says new ones included, but if not modern manufacture they will crack) and the cost to find armor plate and tracks would be huge....A few years ago Israel surplused out all their serviceable tracks ( with stainless steel cables) and one huge dealer bought most for 6k each, I doubt any are left to be sold...remaking the armor plate a costly venture.

easterneagle87

Well, when you don't live in Texas how much would it cost to ship one of these beasts? Was just tossing it out as a fun find. Maybe someone will have fun with it.

easterneagle87

Totally cool! The one I posted is only 30 minutes away, but I neither have the space or funds BUT....

God, I would love to have it!!

Buddy thats owns it said better to just buy a fully restored one considering time and $$$ involved in restoration. He’s not married either, lwhich is another consideration, lol.

• 1 month later...

I married into this M3A1 Scout Car that I'm on-again-off-again restoring. It was in a farm field in west Texas near Lubbock. Lucky me! Yes, they are out there.

post-186510-0-10955900-1552017930_thumb.jpg