Who is going to SOS in Feb

mortaydc60

I will be there in my ususal spot with 6 tables and 24 cases loaded with patches. Please stop by and take a look have some pretty nice items available for sale.

I will be there at tables R 18-20 with a couple of friends. I have been doing this show for 20+ years and hope to continue to do so. Drop by and say hello!

Steve Brannan

Ill be there with 1 table loaded with good WW1 and WW2 US stuff. Even some WW2 POW stuff and Navy gold wings engraved to RE Galer. Come by.

I'm trying to talk a friend into going with me as I don't want to go alone. (coming from Florida) I've always wanted to check it out. If I can't make it would anyone please keep an eye out for captured papered weapons? All I am asking for is to grab the dealers business card if he has one and text them to me after the show. I will then make contact and see what he has and if its still available. I will PM my number to whoever is willing to help me out. Thanks a lot Keith

Neglected to mention my location which is M21-23/52-54. This is where you should be able to find that missing patch for your collection(shamless plug).

I'll be there, hanging out with kastauffer (and others). I'm light in the pockets this time around, so I'll have plenty of time to look at things rather than be in a mad rush to buy. :)

I'm light in the pockets this time around, so I'll have plenty of time to look at things rather than be in a mad rush to buy. :)

No you will still be in a mad rush to buy, but you just won't be burning holes in your pockets like you want to. Been there ;)

Will be there as always setup with friends from Norway and Ohio, six tables, mostly German MG parts for sale. Normally we are setup across the aisle from Bob Landies.

vostoktrading

I hope this arctic freeze lets up soon and doesn't come back...

Wind chill in Louisville is minus 2 degrees Fahrenheit this evening.