Thoughts on Tiger Camo Pants?

Catfishcraig

Sorry there are a few more pictures but my resizing efforts are not working. I bought these on eBay as a BIN thinking that they looked real. Here is a link to the item

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Tiger-Stripe-Camo-Pants/283343182177?hash=item41f891d961:g:u9sAAOSwYV5cQUf7#vi__app-cvip-panel

Thanks

Craig

• 2 weeks later...

I got around to taking some pictures. Ive looked through various tiger threads and cant seem to identify the pattern or if they are military. They look like some of the custom made variants in the tiger threads Ive searched through. Any help identifying is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Craig

post-12393-0-31813400-1548549401_thumb.jpeg

Thank you both!

From what I read Thia tiger Camo was made late in the Vietnam war in Thailand and was used by both US troops and S. Vietnamese forces.

If Im wrong please help educate me.

Thanks

Craig

Popular with USAF as well stationed in Thailand.

You see party suits and flight suits as well in the patterns from Thailand.

I still have a wind breaker in a similar pattern (maybe Phillipine)

Thank you both!

From what I read Thia tiger Camo was made late in the Vietnam war in Thailand and was used by both US troops and S. Vietnamese forces.

If Im wrong please help educate me.

Thanks

Craig

I haven't read that it was used by South Vietnamese forces.... they had a number of their own Tiger Stripe patterns.

Thank you Ron. They are a little rough, repair in the knee, a small hole in the rear and a tear in the back waistline but not bad for my first original tiger Camo :).

Craig