Hello from Germany

peronje

Hello,

my name is Juergen, Im 28 years old . Im living aprox. 50km east of Heidelberg/Germany.

I am a treasure hunter and local historian ,always looking for information about WW2-events in my home area.

The reason why I have registered here is the following: I have found several aircraft crash zones of US aircraft and would like to give potential relatives who are interested in information, images and even a piece of the aircraft, if they want. In addition, I have been able to find some US dog tags (of course without mortal remains)

, except one, I could send them back to their relatives, maybe someone can help me here and so give the last dog tags to the descendants or maybe even the former owner.

It would be nice if someone could help me. And if any of you need help with anything German, translation or questions about Heidelberg and Würzburg in WW2, feel free to contact me.

I am glad to help

Have a nice day

greetings Juergen

Backtheattack

Hallo Jürgen, willkommen im Forum, welcome to the forum! Was at Würzburg in 1983, nice city. We often where at Hammelburg for training. A friend of mine was the leader of the Latvian Camp at Würzburg in 1945. Think you have the reports for the Hammelburg Raid. Wish you a nice time here.