What planet do these jokers live on?

rldarmstr

For beginners when it comes to knives (like me) . . . what's wrong with it? Gorgeous item!

Here's mine; I paid $300 for it just a couple of years ago. It has the first type sheath. Note the condition of the sheath.

post-11546-0-91560800-1546997516_thumb.jpg

It is a little over priced. Elizabeth, go to "original US WW1 collectible edged weapons". You'll find all kinds of WW1 period bayonets, trench knives, and bolos. It's basically ebay but for the WW1 time period. I also use "original US WW2 edged weapons". picked up a lot there over the years. SKIP

Thanks! Really pretty knife! Skip ---- Do you mean search for those phrases on eBay? I am just trying to learn about knife basics! :)

If the knife in that auction was a Robeson U.S.M.C. the BIN price wouldn't be far out of line. The PAL U.S.M.C.'s don't show up very often either, I guess we'll see if there's a buyer for this one.

If the knife in that auction was a Robeson U.S.M.C. the BIN price wouldn't be far out of line. The PAL U.S.M.C.'s don't show up very often either, I guess we'll see if there's a buyer for this one.

Guess this PAL U.S. Navy ain't worth much :(

post-162579-0-77823200-1547230166_thumb.jpg