Need an ID on a few Patches

Wake1941

In your third photo, the diving eagle with the missile and the NATO insignia is

Jagdbombergeschwader 32 (Fighter-Bomber Wing 32; abbreviated as: JaBoG 32) was a fighter-bomber wing of the German Air Force (Luftwaffe). The wing was based in the south of Germany at Lechfeld Airbase and flew Tornado IDS and Tornado ECR planes in the Suppression of Enemy Air Defenses role.

The flew from 1957 to 2011.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jagdbombergeschwader_32

Thanks being Nato, did US troops also wear this patch or assist this unit? Thanks

I doubt it. I think any US liaison officers would have been at a higher headquarters level. Perhaps someone more knowledgeable can answer that.

I think you will find that the orange patch with the bat is the 4050 armaments and electronic maintenance sqn, missing the 4050 AEMRON designation from the bottom. Glenn

I know I already told you the IDs in a separate contact, but for everyone else Silver 3 is 3305 Pilot Training Sq. Silver 3 Flight, and AGE= Aerospace Ground Equipment. This looks generic, like a tech school souvenir patch. All the above IDs are good too; here's a complete 4050. As far as US personnel wearing a German AF patch, sometimes USAF exchange pilots will fly an assignment with a NATO unit and will wear the insignia if that unit. Not common, but it did/does happen.

Randy

post-8832-0-42338800-1546909265.jpg