Raleigh Military Show 5-6 January 2019

thorin6

This looks like one of the better shows, so if you've got the time and can make the trip, it should be worth it. Pretty crowded with venders, more so than I've seen in the past several shows. I'm set up separately from Dan the Krag man, but next to him. All the the usual suspects appear to be there plus some I've not seen before. The show was canceled in September because of the hurricane, so this looks to make up for that cancellation. Hope to see some of you there.

Next December? Don't they usually do one around May and September before this one?

The Raleigh shows are January, June and September.

Right year and days, wrong month.

January 5-6, Saturday and Sunday. Best time is Saturday, followed by noon Sunday.

Bad case of senioritist, and I can't edit the topic.

That's not a make-up date, that's a regularly scheduled one

Was wondering why we were fast-forwarding to December

So, how was the show? Anyone pick up some cool blades. I passed this show up, tax time right around the corner, and I always have to pay. What did you folks find? SKIP

I fixed the title. Was scratching my head there, too...

Charlie

Thanks, when I wrote it I made the change to 2019 but somehow missed the change to January.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to the Militaria show in Raleigh and bought a M3 Camillus blade dated an a M6 Moose scabbard. I paid premium price but both are extremely nice. especially the M3. I wanted the scabbard for my single tang Boker M3. I may sell the camillus M3 to get back some of my money ,the scabbard is all I really wanted.

I have only been to a few of these shows but this is the best one I have been to so far.

I am (I think) going to the show of Shows in Louisville KY next month have any of you been to that show? I hear it is huge show. Looking forward to it if I get to go.

I went to the Militaria show in Raleigh and bought a M3 Camillus blade dated an a M6 Moose scabbard. I paid premium price but both are extremely nice. especially the M3. I wanted the scabbard for my single tang Boker M3. I may sell the camillus M3 to get back some of my money ,the scabbard is all I really wanted.

I have only been to a few of these shows but this is the best one I have been to so far.

I am (I think) going to the show of Shows in Louisville KY next month have any of you been to that show? I hear it is huge show. Looking forward to it if I get to go.

Normally the best show for blade guys. Almost 2k tables and pretty well run. Usually some pretty rare stuff around.

Have set up a table for about 7-8 years now and have had varying success, but always lots of good times. I'll be there again up against the back wall.