Hello everyone

shadawg

Glad to be added to this fine community. Ive been collecting since around the age of 14, but was never too serious about it until about 3 years ago (partially due to the lack of funds as a younger man).I have an eclectic collection of WW2 items, however my main interest is collecting helmets of predominantly WW2 period. I am active duty in the United States Navy, so I also have a heavy interest in WW2 Navy items of all types. I'm looking forward to learning more, and seeing what everyone has to show

-David

post-209461-0-69028100-1546463283_thumb.jpg

Hi! Welcome to a grand forum! I know there are lots of guys on here who are crazy (in the good sense!) about helmets! Also the USN stuff!

You don't happen to have a picture of a WWII Armed Guard patch? -grin- I'm on the hunt to find what they looked like! :)

Hope you get to learn a lot! This hobby is almost never-ending in the scope of stuff to delve into!

Hi! Welcome to a grand forum! I know there are lots of guys on here who are crazy (in the good sense!) about helmets! Also the USN stuff!

You don't happen to have a picture of a WWII Armed Guard patch? -grin- I'm on the hunt to find what they looked like! :)

Hope you get to learn a lot! This hobby is almost never-ending in the scope of stuff to delve into!

i didnt really know if they had an ssi, now i'm curious