What do you wish for Christmas?

artu44

What to wish for Christmas?????

How about wishing for the safety, security and well being of our troops where ever they are stationed.

That goes for all Canadian soldiers, American soldiers, British soldiers and our other allies soldiers.

I only wish that all of them regardless of country will be allowed sometime in the future to return to their families and enjoy Christmas in the same way we are enjoying it now.

May peace be with them and may God watch over them.

That, Gentlemen, would be the best gift imaginable

Cheers

...what Alonzo said... That all of the men and women serving in the armed services anywhere in the world would be safe and secure and be able to come home soon to their families.

Beyond that I wish for Peace on Earth.

Another idea... Why don't we all take the money that was planned to buy militaria goodies this holiday season and donate it to homesforourtroops.org or the USO or other organization that does good things for our service members.

Check this out. http://www.homesforourtroops.org/site/Page...ename=JohnJones

God Bless.

The unconditional surrender of Taliban, Al Qaeda, Hamas, Hezbollah and all other Islam-related murderous sadistic religious fanatics.

The total elimination of the above mentioned sub-humanoid lifeforms would be a better idea...preferably through the use of substances which produce high levels of heat and flame. You know the stuff...we all go, "whoooooaaa" when it ignites.

Cheers

I wish that all of my veteran friends who have passed away were here for one more hug, handshake, hello or Merry Christmas greeting from me. I have lost several over the past few years and it saddens me when I think they are no longer here.

I pray that my father's cancer can be treated and go into remission. He was told last week it was inoperable. At 82, weak and frail, he must now endure chemo and radiation therapy. all I ask is that our prayers are answered and he has a few more years left...

Wayne