The Old North State Military Collectibles Show...Raleigh North Carolina January 5th and 6th 2019

tarbridge

I look forward to being there at my usual spot across the back of the hall. I'll have three tables of worldwide orders, decorations and medals. See you there!

I'll be there as always...If you have specific artifacts you're looking for let me know and I will try to bring them for you...TOO Much to bring from my store, so I'll bring mostly major pieces: Confederate swords, M1941 Johnson rifle, rare US weapons, General Officer pistols, Japanese swords, US medal groups, etc.

Call or email with any wants.

Ed

Friday morning a little past midnight here in Ohio. Will be pulling out for the trip down to Raleigh in about an hour. Looking forward to seeing all the new stuff, and everyone again. Hope everyone has a safe trip down, and see you around noon. Dave

I've been going to this Raleigh show for the past 20 to 25 years or more, and this was the best one I've ever been to. Lots of new dealers with some great stuff. I found two patches that had been on my want list forever, real ones (they both have been faked), both with veteran provenance, and am still in shock that they were at this show. Tickles me to death. Thank you to the husband and wife from Michigan with the son in the 19th Group for bringing them and selling them to me.

If you get the chance tomorrow I encourage you to go.

Lots of positive comments, all true. I've been attending for years and this was by far the best, well attended show. Great weather helped, I believe that they actually maxed out table space, lots of people, lots of good items.

I had a good haul of stuff.

Mike

This show was outstanding. They had quite a few more tables than usual, making the aisles a lot smaller. The attendance on Saturday was unbelievable. More people than ever before. Thanks to Richard for putting on a great show. Good to see everyone again. We had a great time. Lots of nice, unusual items throughout the show. Dave

I enjoyed the show immensely and it was great to meet some friends and members of this forum as well.