Warning: R-Rated, WW2 Soldier Field Manual - "Feel Service Div"

Persian Gulf Command

Persian Gulf Command

This soldier made Field Manual was part of the possessions of my Wife's Uncle. He served as a T/3 with an Ordnance Battalion with the Amphibious 8th Army from 1944-Army of Occupation in Japan.

I am presenting this document for historical prospective to illustrate a part of the American Soldiers experience during WW2. The nature of this document and its pages contains humor and sexual content. This document was produced by and for the young men at war.

Warning: Sexual Content contained within the posts of this thread

1,2 of 15

post-17994-0-92554600-1544992589_thumb.jpg

post-17994-0-57612300-1544992745_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Do you know if any of these surfaced for sale before, I’d buy a copy because it’s actually very humorous and shows lots of creativity

Persian Gulf Command

Ant1942,

This came from the belongings of my wife's Uncle. He was a WW2 vet who served in the Pacific and Japan Occupation. It would be informative if anyone else has the same, otherwise I would assume some enterprising GI made this for his friends at the platoon or company level. The Uncle is deceased so unfortunately may never know.

If the Forum is interested in compiling a book of all the unique items its members have, I would be ecstatic if this was included.

John

It’s a really unique and neat piece, my guess would be something made specially for the company/ platoon, but who knows. Is there any way that could be scanned? I’d love to get a copy even if it’s scaned and printed.