More Local WW1 Victory Medals

post-2757-1229052427.jpg post-2757-1229052438.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time to downsize! I'm selling off a large portion of my collection. Message me for the most up to date list of items.

I have American and foreign; Army, Air Force, and Navy; Span-Am War to current; mostly originals but some reproductions.

Always looking for numbered Purple Hearts and Silver Stars. Message me if you have any, maybe we can make a deal.

Looking for Purple Heart number 172669.

post-2757-1229052489.jpg post-2757-1229052499.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time to downsize! I'm selling off a large portion of my collection. Message me for the most up to date list of items.

I have American and foreign; Army, Air Force, and Navy; Span-Am War to current; mostly originals but some reproductions.

Always looking for numbered Purple Hearts and Silver Stars. Message me if you have any, maybe we can make a deal.

post-2757-1229052531.jpg post-2757-1229052547.jpg

post-2757-1229052579.jpg post-2757-1229052586.jpg

post-2757-1229052618.jpg post-2757-1229052630.jpg

post-2757-1229052746.jpg post-2757-1229052755.jpg

post-2757-1229052790.jpg post-2757-1229052800.jpg

post-2757-1229052831.jpg post-2757-1229052841.jpg

post-2757-1229052872.jpg post-2757-1229052880.jpg

post-2757-1229052907.jpg post-2757-1229052915.jpg

Good Lord, it's the motherlode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Cheers!

Syd

Proud member of the Fellow Wingnut Association

WINGNUTS OF THE WORLD UNITE!!!!!

Quote of the Century: [shrapneldude] 9:15 pm: I'm half-tempted to take my Marines down and put up some AAF displays.

Good Lord, it's the motherlode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Cheers!

Syd

hahaha...not quite yet it isn't, there's still more to come!

post-2757-1229053696.jpg post-2757-1229053710.jpg

post-2757-1229053749.jpg post-2757-1229053760.jpg

post-2757-1229053805.jpg post-2757-1229053816.jpg

post-2757-1229053846.jpg post-2757-1229053855.jpg

post-2757-1229053889.jpg post-2757-1229053900.jpg

post-2757-1229055117.jpg post-2757-1229055127.jpg

post-2757-1229055165.jpg post-2757-1229055177.jpg

post-2757-1229055209.jpg post-2757-1229055221.jpg

post-2757-1229055251.jpg post-2757-1229055258.jpg

post-2757-1229055299.jpg post-2757-1229055307.jpg

post-2757-1229055367.jpg post-2757-1229055376.jpg

post-2757-1229055406.jpg post-2757-1229055414.jpg

post-2757-1229055440.jpg post-2757-1229055449.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.