1940 Popular Science Monthly: Mechanics & Handicraft

hhbooker2

pinch.gif Page 203 Eveready Battery ad. BLUE HAWK: How so? Do you mean the many booklets, brochures, catalogues, etc., I've scanned? Truth be known, most here could scan and post as many or more than this, Blue Hawk, I have the advantage of being retired with loads of time to dedicate toward making scans, I'm positive there must be others with interesting ephemera they could share with us, perhaps they shall do so in the New Year 2009? God willing? In the meantime they can go thorugh Secodnf World War magazines for instance and scan articles about the military and naval forces, includeds ads with a military or naval theme too, Blue Hawk! Others here have the ability to do this too and working as a team, we could even create a special library that can be downloaded and put on CDs, hopefully? Thanks for writing, wishing you and everyone a safe and sound holiday season and may the New Year 2009 mean more great insignia, medals, uniforms, etc., for their collections! :D Sarge Booker of Tujunga, California ([email protected])

You never cease to amaze me, Sarge...

pinch.gif Page 203 Eveready Battery ad. BLUE HAWK: How so? Do you mean the many booklets, brochures, catalogues, etc., I've scanned? Truth be known, most here could scan and post as many or more than this, Blue Hawk, I have the advantage of being retired with loads of time to dedicate toward making scans, I'm positive there must be others with interesting ephemera they could share with us, perhaps they shall do so in the New Year 2009? God willing? In the meantime they can go thorugh Secodnf World War magazines for instance and scan articles about the military and naval forces, includeds ads with a military or naval theme too, Blue Hawk! Others here have the ability to do this too and working as a team, we could even create a special library that can be downloaded and put on CDs, hopefully? Thanks for writing, wishing you and everyone a safe and sound holiday season and may the New Year 2009 mean more great insignia, medals, uniforms, etc., for their collections! :D Sarge Booker of Tujunga, California ([email protected])

post-837-1230172622.jpg

:rolleyes: Page 234, "A & N Supply Co." ad, if you look at the left sid toward the bottom, you'll see the ad framed in an open red rectangle.

post-837-1230174011.jpg

Hell... you just always come up with the most amazing stuff, a lot of it that reminds me of my early life, like this series of things.

I'm always on the lookout for what ole Sarge has found and shared.

Thanks, for all of us.

;) Page 244, "Buy War Bonds and Saving Stamps Regularly."

BLUE HAWK: I just try, am no where near the best and work with whatever I have on hand. I'd like to see more folks scanning their old hard-to-find ephemera and share here with the rest of us. I have no doubt many collectors have reference books. Thank you for your kind words, Blue Hawk!

post-837-1230196608.jpg

pinch.gif Page 250. South Bend Lathe Company ad.

No. 14 in the photo -- what model is this knife?

GREGORY: Wish I knew the answer? Perhaps someone here more familiar with edged weapond might know?

post-837-1230254595.jpg