Are there mini expert and marksman badges?

stratasfan

I am dressing an 18" doll up as Audie Murphy, and would like to find some mini or sweetheart pins for some of the badges. I found mini CIBs, but was wondering if there is such a thing as a mini Expert badge or mini marksman badge? Because AM had the marksman w/rifle and the expert w/bayonet bars.

Thanks!

Elizabeth

P.S. also . . . are there mini or sweetheart version of the infantry officer collar devices, does anyone know?

Wow! GIJOe made Audie Murphy! How cool!

But that is too small. For my 18" doll, I can actually use the real mini medals (just shorten the drape) and some of the small versions of insignia. I'm going to get the mini CIB that is 1 1/4" wide. I am also going to use the small size Captains bars. Slightly larger than perfect, but still well within the range for a doll!

That is why I am wondering if they make mini insignia for the above, or maybe WWII sweetheart pins . . . that's an idea!

The GI Joe Audie Murphy medals are a little over sized for the figure. You will have to scale the photo to reflect a true 12" figure and print that. Cut them out and place on your 18" figure to see if the scale holds up to what you are doing. If so start looking around for the GI Joe and kit bash it.