2nd Corps DUI's

easterneagle87

• 2 weeks later...
easterneagle87

Arrived in the mail today! One of the pins came off, but a matched pair! I knew they were tiny, but they are small. Really detailed though. No markings on the back.

post-9131-0-41024500-1544305568_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

No markings on the back.

I was just lucky enough to find a matching pair of these also. They are probably my favorite DUI find so far, but I wanted to mention that mine are marked, and assuming yours are the same they probably are also. If you look at the upper portion of the metal used to hold the pin on it should be marked SAF, unfortunately this was far too tiny for me to get a picture of with my camera as I had lighting issues just capturing the general pin.

post-193671-0-99635200-1551561555.png

Actually looking at them ours might be slightly different varieties are yours enamel or painted? I was also able to sort of get the markings and am posting those in case anyone in the future viewing this post is interested.

post-193671-0-53690500-1551562111.png

post-193671-0-20184600-1551562120.png

I agree it is nice to see another, especilly since they are different variations. I have only found one other set of examples online, which seemed to be enamel also, so yours might be the rarer type.