CBI Group & Chit for review please

Ty-rva

I purchased this group from an advanced and experienced collector. I was told that these patches were "likely Pakistani reproductions" and since these is outside my wheel house of collecting I thought I would seek opinions on the group, especially the Chit. I have no suspicion of these being sold fake by the seller but wanted to see if I could get some thoughts, so please be honest and critical.

Thanks much,

post-159186-0-04504800-1543097078_thumb.jpg

Wasnt this grouping sold on the forum not that long ago? Those patches are killer, look good to me. Search the forum for CBI chit and the sales listing shows up.

The Pakis have NEVER made anything as beautiful as those patches. There is no problem wih any of the ptches- ATC, AAF or CBI. If someone slipped the chit into the group to try to sell a fake, I would think they wasted their time.

Allan

I think people get paranoid with all of the modern Paki fakes, and hate that backing, bullion type, etc.

But during WW2, Pakistan was still part of India...

Those patches are stunning!!

Thanks all. I never had much doubt just wanted to get some opinions and start a discussion since it was questioned to me.

Thanks again.

Thanks all. I never had much doubt just wanted to get some opinions and start a discussion since it was questioned to me.

Thanks again.