new here, got 3halftracks and more

huey

I like the ww2 stuff, I got 3 halftracks,3 m41a high speed tractor, ww2 IH 5 ton semi tractor. I like to take junk and make something out of it.also doing a resto on a 70 dodge challenger 440 6 pack too. I do not set on my duffle bag, I have fun, I was a RA army, then national guard total,29 years total, my last 15 years was full time on Hueys , then blackhawks as a crewchief, lot of time in the sky.

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing photos of your projects including after they are finished and while your restoring them. And through a photo of the Challenger in the non-military section just for fun!

439th Signal Battalion

Welcome. My uncle had a lime-green '71 440 6-pack that he kept for 30 years. Put it in one of the Autotrader magazines and sold it within two hours of that week's listings going live...

Well Thanks for replys. OK beast where in Indiana do you live. I did live in portage and gary Indana, I bought three new roadrunner in gary Indana back in the days, Also Indana is my second home, but live in Tennessee now day. ----------- 439th are you near Bristol tn. I use to go to the drag strip there,Yes the mopar are big money now, We work on cars also, I am having fun. so both give a reply if got time :D