MEDAL of HONOR SERIES ON NETFLIX

firefighter

I just started watching the new series on Netflix about recipients of the Medal of Honor.

I captured some pictures from one episode. I've never seen the Medal of Honor ribbon worn I'm like this before. You can also notice in one of the pictures his top ribbon bar is backwards.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I guess that being a MOH recipient comes with a responsibility to act in a certain manner (at least while wearing it) and how to wear the award and the ribbon bar correctly, I wonder if there is an etiquette booklet or a course they attend? As in the case of wearing the award around the neck and the ribbon bar at the same time?

Looks to me like it was just a photo op. Three men wearing the medal around the neck. Then the individual shots with the ribbon bar on. And lastly "Hey how about one more shot of you wearing the medal?" viola.

His story was pretty interesting. Was made 4-F then eventually got in as a COOK. Ended up in a front line infantry unit. While Germans were surrendering they turned and killed his 3 buddies. It gets pretty crazy after that.

His story was pretty interesting. Was made 4-F then eventually got in as a COOK. Ended up in a front line infantry unit. While Germans were surrendering they turned and killed his 3 buddies. It gets pretty crazy after that.

I had a neighbor who was twice rated 4-F for being blind in one eye...Third time he was in...Placed in the engineers....Bodes

I had a neighbor who was twice rated 4-F for being blind in one eye...Third time he was in...Placed in the engineers....Bodes

Determination

• 1 month later...

Have watched 4 episodes on Netflix. This is a very well done production, telling the story of a number of our Medal of Honor recipients. I highly recommend it. Bobgee

Only thing I disliked about the entire series was Sgt. Carter's long-barrelled, new production 1927A1 Thompson with the vertical front grip. Every other episode had a correct military Thompson.