Accurate Reproduction Bangalores, who is interested?

Pegasus6

Hey all,

I've gone through the pain of creating accurate Bangalore Torpedoes based of pictures, field manual and diagrams. What does this mean? 2-1/8" tubing (anodized steel) just like originals (Not 2" PVC), end caps that are lathed and proper size to fit in original couplers and 2-1/8 in pipe, look nearly identical to the real thing, threaded to accept an adapter (still working on perfecting this to accept M2 Pull Fuse / Booby Trap Adapter (will accept adapters that I have made that are near identical).

While I still am in pre/production... My question is who would be interested in the following? I don't have a total cost yet to make these, they are not bad but doing it to the right dimensions is not cheap either. But I think for unfinished end-caps we are in the ballpark of $$75.00 or complete 1 tube display or re-enactment ready $175 (S/H not included). Two options for those that are interested.

1. Unfinished endcaps (You add your own tube, glue in place and paint)

2. Complete Bangalore (2 end caps installed, painted and stenciled tube - Coupler and Nose-cap not included, no adapter)

Here is my current prototype. There is not a company out there that makes these...

Let me know these will be made to order.

VR

Pegasus6

post-174294-0-71573900-1542637259_thumb.jpg

post-174294-0-50521900-1542637407_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

Update: here is a photo of the third final prototype Adapter for the Bangalore. This allows a M1 Pull fuse to be used (reproduction shown in photo). (WWII used clear adapters. Post-war current adapters are identical just green (pictured next to it, original)

5 of the first 6 tubes on the first run have been spoken for. Will have the first run completed hopefully this weekend.

Price is closing in at 100$ + S/H for a set of 2 ends and 1 adapter, 200$ + S/H for 1 complete tube painted show ready + 1 adapter. Will post final price when first run is complete with pictures.

VR

Peg6

post-174294-0-67624200-1543934008_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I"m interested in one as well please

Dogtags,

U just claimed the 6th of 6 in the initial run, shoot me an email [email protected] and we can go from there.

For an update all tubes and endcaps are made, adapters are made, stencils are in, yellow paint is in., awaiting on a different paint, 3 over the counter are just not quite right. Just Ordered custom paint. Should be done next week.

• 2 weeks later...

Completed Examples listed in the FS section under Reproductions and Copies. Taking orders now~! Next batch will begin being made next week. Price has been set at $315 shipped. Includes 1 completed tube, and 1 Adapter.

VR

Pegasus6

*** I have posted this now in the For Sale Section. Under reproductions and copies.

All, Happy new years!

We have sold through our 2nd batch, My Partner and I are going to be ordering our 3rd batch of materials in appx a week. We are both active military and he will be gone the first week of March thru the rest of 2019 for the military. If you are interested in purchasing Complete Sets, endcaps (to make your own) or adapters we must recieve either layaway payment of 100$ per tube, or full payment to lock you into the third and final batch NLT 20 January so we can order the materials so we can go right into production the first week of February. We are already at production and orders of over 30 Tubes..

VR
Pegasus6