• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Lancer-86

My New Man Cave

Your "man cave" is so much nicer than just nice, as my generation would say "far out, man".

Thanks for posting photos. Hope you have many hours of enjoyment there.

donation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2013.gif
donation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

VERY nice! Good on you. Looks comfy and professional. Especially like your Vietnam era Scout Dog (tic).

Ken

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less."

GEN Robert E. Lee

Congrats on the pending addition to the family!

That's a nice room you have there...wish I could fit an easy chair in my room...!

In Memoriam

My Father, Henry W. Milton, USAAF, Burma, 1943-1945, Lost May 2, 2017

My Grandfather, Nathan Hale, US Navy, USS Rhode Island, 1915-1918, Lost 1968

My 3X Great Grandfather, Sgt. Frederick Hale, 55th New York,

wounded and captured at Malvern Hill, July 1, 1862, died as Prisoner of War, Richmond, July 24, 1862

You have been blessed with a great war room! I didn't get a permanent room until we were finally empty nesters. You got a jump start in getting that room "before" the baby.

"There is no such thing as an expert, only students with different levels of education."
donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif
donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif
donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

Lovely display of some very nice items, congrats on the room it looks fab

- Dean

"Rise and rise again until lambs become lions."

Always looking for ww2 USMC items, helmets and any camo'd items

"thinking outside of the box"

New website

https://combatusedmilitaria.com

Awesome room(s). Just moved again and I'm in the process of setting up what will be my final "man cave". You've given me some great ideas! Thanks for sharing!!

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gif

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gif

Collecting WWII Armor and Tank Destroyer Items

Really looks great! The framed uniforms are very classy as well as the nice leather couch and chair. I could never figure out why some people make incredible collection rooms and then put a couch in there that looks like they found it on the side of the road. Well done!

donation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

Thanks for the kind words guys. I have also noticed some nasty furniture in man caves haha. But this is a place where I bring my friends and sometimes conduct business, so professionalism and comfort are key for me. I’ve been picking up Ike jackets here and there lately and have found myself with more Ike’s than space on the walls. So I’m thinking that I’m going to get rid of the phone and radio to build some sort of display shelf to hold a few busts displaying some more Ike’s. We’ll see in the near future. I hate having uniforms hung in a closet where no one can appreciate them.

Are you a doctor or what's up with the skeleton and eye chart? Valuable display space for more militaria!

Are you a doctor or what's up with the skeleton and eye chart? Valuable display space for more militaria!

And the TV wouldn't be a serious loss.

Very high end!!

donation2013.gif

Im an ER nurse. And I cant get rid of the TV!! Thats where I escape to play video games and/or watch war movies...

Believe it or not I keep finding the same shadow boxes at local garage sales. They are all the same type, but I can’t figure out where they came from. I need more!

Nice!  Your a lucky man, my late nights gaming and researching did not go over to well with the wife.  But its no longer an issue now that I am single again.  LOL

That's the best quote I've heard all day. Lmao

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

donation2016.gif

donation2017.gif

A couple of recent updates. A new Commonwealth soldier stands guard, and a new mg34

post-140032-0-02639900-1557512879_thumb.jpeg

It`s a great room. Wish I will have this space for my own. Like your puppets. The MG34 is very cool.

Ive added a few new items since my last post, and built a new mannequin to commemorate an Ike jacket formerly belonging to a vet who fought in Luzon. Late pacific war. Hope you guys like it.

post-140032-0-96999100-1565572241.jpeg